Clip raster data
Clips raster dataset(s) according to the specific area defined by extent or shape of uploaded vector file or by drawing the area on a map. Output file can be in the same format as input or it's possible to choose a different raster format.
The tool allows to clip raster dataset(s) according to the specific area. You can define the area by uploading a vector file (you can also choose the specific layer in multilayer files) or by drawing the area on a map. Then you have to select the type of shape the data should be clipped - either Bounding box (extent) or Geometry (exact shape). Finally you can select the output raster file format.
Keywords: geoprocessing, raster, clip
- Input raster data to be clipped - Requires raster dataset(s) that will be clipped to specific shape or extent.
- Input clipping vector data - Requires vector data that will be used as clipping shape or extent. It’s also possible to draw the area on a map.
- Layer to use as a clipping area - Select the layer you want to use as a clipping area.
- Select type of clipping - Select to what type of shape the data should be clipped - Bounding box (extent) or Geometry (exact shape).
- Output format - Select raster file format for data to download.
Raster data clipped to the specified extent or shape.
- 2021-10-05 12:40 - Improved drawing of clipping polygon - area of interest is displayed
- 2021-03-17 13:58 - The tool has been created.