Clip vector layer
Clips vector layer(s) according to the specific area defined by extent, shape or convex hull of uploaded vector file or by drawing the area on a map. Output file can be in the same format as input or it's possible to choose a different vector format.
The tool allows to clip vector layer(s) according to the specific area. You can define the area by uploading a vector file (you can also choose the specific layer in multilayer files) or by drawing the area on a map. Then you have to select the type of shape the data should be clipped - either Geometry (exact shape), Bounding box (extent) or Convex hull. Finally, you can select the output vector file format.
Keywords: geoprocessing, vector, clip
- Input vector dataset(s) to be clipped - Requires vector dataset(s) that will be clipped to specific shape or extent.
- Input clipping vector data - Requires vector data that will be used as clipping polygon, bounding box (extent) or convex hull. It’s also possible to draw the area on a map.
- Layer to use as a clipping area - Select the layer you want to use as a clipping area.
- Select type of clipping - Select to what type of shape the data should be clipped - Geometry (exact shape), Bounding box (extent) or Convex hull.
- Output format - Select vector file format for data to download.
Vector data clipped to the specified extent, shape or convex hull.
- 2021-10-05 11:13 - Improved drawing of clipping data - area of interest is displayed
- 2021-03-17 13:53 - The tool has been created.