Intersection of two layers
Extract overlapping parts of features from main and secondary layer. The geometry of the resulting layer is spatial combination of both these layers and the features have attributes from both layers.
The tool extracts overlapping parts of geometries from main and secondary layer. The resulting geometries and attributes are combination of geometries and attributes from both input layers. The image below show example of intersection for two layers, one containing two polygons and other with single circle.
Keywords: vector, file, layer, lines, polygon, point
- Input vector dataset - Requires a vector dataset/datasets with at least two distinct layers.
- Select file with main intersection layer - Select a single datasource from input files.
- Select main intersection layer - Select the specific layer by for intersection.
- Select file with secondary intersection layer - Select a single datasource from input files.
- Select secondary intersection layer - Select the specific layer by for intersection.
- Secondary layer attributes prefix - Define a prefix for attribute names from the secondary layer.
- Output format - Select vector file format for data to download.
Resulting file/files with data.
This tool was created by a third-party developer. Our company is not responsible for the functionality of this tool. For any issues related to this tool, please contact this developer:
Jan Caha, email contact
- 2022-02-18 15:18 - The tool has been created.