Split datasets by polygons
Splits the input dataset/file into as many output layers as is the number of polygons in the vector layer used for split.
The tool splits the input dataset/file into as many output layers as is the number of polygons in the vector layer used for split. Such a layer will be produced also for each individual layer in the input datasets. You can set the areas by which the input data will be splitted either by uploading a vector layer or by drawing polygons on the map.
Example: If you upload a dataset with 3 layers (e.g. point, line and polygon layer) and split it by a layer containing 3 polygons, as a result there will be 9 layers - 3 point layers, 3 line layers and 3 polygon layers.
Keywords: geoprocessing, vector, split, divide, polygons
- Input vector dataset(s) to be split - Requires vector dataset(s) that will be split according to specific polygons.
- Split by (vector polygon data) - Requires polygon vector data by which the input dataset(s) will be split. It’s also possible to draw the polygon(s) on a map.
- Datasource to get dividing layer from - Select a single datasource from input files
- Split by specific layer - Select the specific layer by which the input dataset(s) will be split.
- Select attribute to be used in file name - Select attribute to be used in file name
- Output format - Select vector file format for data to download.
Vector data splitted by provided polygon layer into several datasets.
- 2021-05-31 15:16 - The tool has been created.